Based in California, USA
Oct 11, 2013
DescriptionSoundodger is a game about moving through music. Each level is one song, and each song features hand-choreographed patterns of bullets that must be dodged in order to achieve a perfect performance.
HistorySoundodger started out as an attempt to tackle music games from the angle of dance. In dodging the various bullet patterns in a level, the player is doing a dance throughout the stage, almost as if she is a slave to the music. Knowing this does not give the player any advantage in completing the final levels.
- 23 original tracks from 15 international celebrated musicians
- over 40 levels of graceful, delicate, intense, and chaotic bullet dodging
- full level editor for making and sharing your own choreography with others
- auto-gen mode allows you to play a level instantly from any mp3
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Soundodger. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Demo at the Experimental Gameplay Workshop" GDC, March 29, 2013
- "IndieCade @ E3, Finalist" E3, June 11-13, 2013
- "IndieCade Finalist" IndieCade, Oct 4-6, 2013
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Studio Bean
Studio Bean is an independent videogame company run by developer Michael Molinari. Its games have common themes of love, exercise experimentation in interactivity and gameplay, and are highly visual and aural in presentation. They're usually strange as well.
More information on Studio Bean, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Developer / Choreographer / Musician
Design / Music